Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday

Worked at home today - no point in needlessly annoying my coworkers with this cough that won't go away.  I'm feeling better, except for the cough.

One of the benefits of working at home was that we could order pizza delivered for lunch, so that's what I had.

After work, we ran to the store, picked up a few things we needed, I put gas in the car, since the trip back from grandma's pretty much emptied the tank.  When we got home, we watched some shows that recorded while we were out of town, had a small dinner, and then I played LOTRO till bedtime.

Tomorrow, I am going in, even with the cough, which will probably irritate some people.  I don't really like working at home, since I don't have a desk for the laptop - it's just easier to do a lot of things in the office.

I may be having a cough drop every couple hours - I'm sure my tummy won't like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment