Monday, December 10, 2012

Snow Aftermath

Worked from home this morning for about 4 hours.  Got some work done, had to deal with a server not working.  The morning went by pretty quickly.

Before I dialed in to work, I did go out and shovel for about an hour, and knocked the snow off the satellite dish so we could get reception again.  After work, while it was still light out, I spent about an hour and a half on the driveway.

I definitely got my workout today, even in temps that were about 10.  After I got the driveway done, I came in and took a painkiller - my back and my knee were screaming.

That pretty much wiped out the afternoon.  I played some LOTRO, but I was kind of in a fog, so I don't remember much details about the quests I did (of course, this is the third time I've done them, so details aren't quite as important.  I also half-watched a Restaurant Impossible and several Undercover Bosses.

After dinner, we watched Hawaii 5-0 and a few cooking shows.  I worked some more on the web - genealogy stuff while we watched tv.  My wife has a HECK of a lot of cousins!

After she went to bed, I played a little more LOTRO, and then went to bed.  Hopefully I only have 4 hours of work to catch up on tomorrow, and not a full day's worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment