Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday

Spent the morning catching up on stuff I couldn't do remotely.  I even had people lined up at my desk to talk to me.

Spent the afternoon driving to Grandma's.  Construction and weather made the trip longer than usual.  We had dinner at the truckstop across from the motel.  It was something to eat, but wasn't that good.

Afterwards, we came back and rested.  Put Triple D on in the background while she slept and I tried to get into my game.  It kept timing out over the wifi.  Don't know if this'll happen when we go to Indiana next week.  Hope not.  Maybe I'll use the cellular doohickey when we go instead.

Tomorrow we get to visit my grandma - I enjoy those visits, even though they're necessarily short because she tires so easily anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment