Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Weather

...everybody complains about it, but nobody does anything about it.  It's been hot and humid here lately, neither of which I like.  I would move to Indiana or Florida, or someplace like that.  I know there's not much we humans can do about it, with it being cyclical and all, but this human is going to complain about it.

30 years and 150 pounds ago it probably wouldn't have bothered me so much.  I spent time in San Antonio and Biloxi, so I know what it's like (or vaguely remember anyway!), but I'm not that same person anymore.  At least the A/C in the house works.  I think I'm going to have to take my car in for an a/c recharge though - it's not cold anymore, just cool.

One thing I won't usually do is complain about how cold it is.  I can always put more clothes on - there's a limit to how many clothes I can take off!

No comments:

Post a Comment