Thursday, December 26, 2013

Quiet Days

Had a quiet Christmas - watched a couple of movies we've been wanting to see, had a small ham dinner.  Since I'm off work till the 30th, I've just been hanging around the house, catching up on some tv, doing a little gaming, trying to organize my comic collection.  I have to head to the comic book store tomorrow to pick up some more sleeves, and probably at least one more box to store them in.  If I can get them organized a bit better, I can regain some space in my office.

We might go view some holiday lights this weekend, before the cold snap comes back, and the high is a negative number. again.

I'm ok with the snow.  I don't like shoveling it, really, but I'm ok with it.  But this awful cold is another thing altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment