Sunday, March 9, 2014

Light and warm

We had sunshine and it made it into the 40's today.  Yay!

I got myself a new laptop today, so I spent most of the evening registering this, and installing that.  Probably take a week to download/install some of the stuff I had on the old one, but the new one is so much better.  I'll actually be able to play some of my games at a setting other than 'boy, that looks like crap'.

Took the Element in to the dealer yesterday, as we thought it was having some problems.  The washer fluid wouldn't spray, the tires are a bit out of balance.  The sprayer started working for the technician (of course), and all we really need are new tires sometime in the next month, so an hour at the dealer cost us nothing.  Pretty rare that I can say that!

No comments:

Post a Comment