Sunday, May 18, 2014

Weekend

Saturday we slept in, till almost noon.  That was because I had stayed up Friday night and watched Iron Man on BluRay.  When we got around to moving we went to the comic book convention at the fairgrounds where I found a few rare comics, and she bought a new one about vampires.  Today I went to work in the morning for about 6 hours.  I had some things that had to be done before end of day tomorrow and I'm in meetings all day. again.  After I got home, we went to MOA, which we haven't done in quite a while.  We went to Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, and Lane Bryant.  We had a late lunch at Long John Silver's, then came home.  I watched some episodes of Iron Chef America that TiVo recorded for me, and she napped on the couch until bed time.  I played some DDO and some LOTRO.  I did put our mail on hold for this weekend's vacation - it's hard to imagine it's already here. 

It just better not be foggy when we get to Mount Rushmore again!

No comments:

Post a Comment