Sunday, July 6, 2014

July 4 weekend

A nice long weekend.  Friday, we did nothing. laid around the house all day.  I did a little laundry, but not much.  Saturday, I started test driving a new gaming computer, after we went to the movies.  I had to go buy a new monitor to dedicate to it, and then Sunday I had to go back to the computer store and get a switch to alternate my keyboard and mouse between the old and new computers.  I also spent a good part of the day with a nasty headache, and knee ache and back ache.  The last two were probably from moving the new computer around (it weighs about a million pounds) and crawling around under the desk hooking it up.

It was otherwise a quiet weekend.  I like these weekends.  Tomorrow promises to be a busy day at work though - hopefully I can get through it with all my hurting muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment