Thursday, June 9, 2016

Back

I had to remember my password :)

Today was the 4th day of my little 'stay-cation'.  I've been pretty good about not connecting with work this time.  I peeked Monday night which kind of messed up my day Tuesday, but I've stayed away since then.  The idea is to take a break, get a mental reset out of the deal.  I have tomorrow and the weekend to keep my brain away...and I'm thinking I'm really going to need more time to get really disconnected.

Today was a busy day.  I started late, after the storms and rain had gone away.  Then I went to Menard's to get birdseed and a needle-nosed pliers.  Then I came home, pulled the leaky valves out of the tub with the new pliers. Then I left to go to the plumbing supply store to get new valves.  Came back home, put the new valves in.  still have a drip. :(  but it's better than the leak we had at least.  and I couldn't get the pipe cover all the way back on, so I don't know.  I may have to call a plumber anyway.

Then I left home again, and went to the comic book store, got a few, then went to BW3's for lunch.  then I came home for the rest of the day.  I watched some episodes of ST TNG till T came home, then we went out for dinner at Culvers.  Then we came home again, watched the news and Hawaii 5-0.  Then she went to bed and I watched chopped and then reset the dish so I could watch cutthroat kitchen - it was missing from the list but a reset brought it back.

For being on vacation, I did quite a bit today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment