Monday, November 26, 2012

What a mess

Got home from work tonight..and the garage door wouldn't open.  Apparently, no power. again.  And earlier this year, I had locked the other deadbolt on the side door, because the bottom deadbolt wouldn't work correctly.  Problem is - we don't have a key to the top deadbolt.

So tomorrow I have to call a locksmith to unlock, and re-key the top deadbolt, then I have to figure out what's going on with the garage power.  If I can't then I have to call an electrician, probably the same folks that fixed it last time (that time it was a line cut by the landscaper).

I'll have to work from home to do this, because T has to go to a funeral, so she'll have to use my car...which is parked on the street, where I'm hoping it won't get stolen from.

Gah. What a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment