Saturday, March 21, 2015

Staycation 3

The doctor said it wasn't an ear infection, but an irritated nerve from the wisdom tooth.  So I get to take lot of Aleve until it stops being irritated.  Not exactly fun.

Friday I spent a lot of the day laying on the couch because I was nauseous and light headed.  Thursday I did go to the comic book store after the dr. but that was about the extent of my activities.

Today we went to the movies, walmart for another bottle of aleve, and the cupcake store for a couple of sweets. Pineapple pistachio, and chocolate salted caramel.  I'll have mine tomorrow after my face stops hurting.

Tomorrow I have to do a little work-work in the morning to check on a production release, then I get the rest of the day as the last day of my vacation.  Wish it was longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment