Monday, March 16, 2015

Staycaton

The wisdom tooth extraction pretty much wiped out Thursday.  By Friday, I was feeling well enough to go to dinner with a friend.  Saturday we went to the movies and to the Star Trek exhibition a the mall (a little expensive, but the displays were pretty cool).  Sunday we didn't do much. Today I did quite a bit of things - took the car to get a detailed car wash, put out corn for the squirrels, filled one of the birdfeeders, boxed up another set of comics, and played on the computer.

The weather has been exceptionally nice, but it's supposed to turn cold after tomorrow, almost down to the 30's.  I did plan to do some yard work, but if it's cold and rainy, that won't work out too well.  I do want to call and get an estimate on the foundation for the garage - it has a whole in it.  Not sure how that happened, but it really should be fixed.

Tomorrow, I plan on playing some DDO with my guild, if they're still up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment