Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday at last

Had a good day at work, up until about 5 minutes before time to leave...then it kind of collapsed.  So, I was in a fairly poor mood when I went to the comic book store (a new "The Shadow" comic is out) and Barnes & Noble (picked up the newest Mission Impossible movie that we didn't get to see in the theater).  Ate a little pasta salad for dinner.  Still in a poor mood.

Watched an episode of Ancient Aliens, a couple episodes of triple-d, a few episodes of Good Eats (saving the one on herbs for the wife to watch), and played LOTRO for a while.  I have a lot of characters to cycle through all the quests :)  I did luck out and win a couple new crafting recipes.  Played right up till bedtime.  Mood check: still upset, but slightly less so.  Maybe a good night sleep will help (although the underlying problem will still be there Monday when I go back).

No comments:

Post a Comment