Monday, April 2, 2012

Welcome to Monday

The start of a new work week....same as the old work week.  Phones went down most of the way through the day, so I didn't get a lot of calls.  Still had people come to my desk a lot, though!

Junk guys came today, and cleaned out a good portion of the porch.  Our next task is to move our old, breaking couch to the porch, so we can bring in a new sleeper sofa this weekend.

I stopped by Best Buy and got a new dvd player.  I also bought the protection plan, since I'm tired of these things breaking on me.  Hopefully it won't break in the next two years.

Watched Bones during dinner, then I played LOTRO for a while, watching the last few parts of the documentary BBS that I ordered.  It's pretty interesting, if you remember the computer scene from the early 80's...which I obviously do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment