Monday, April 16, 2012

Sick Day

Well, partial anyway. Woke up sick, went back to bed.  Got up later and looked outside - it was snowing.  Crazy.

I did work from home for a few hours in the afternoon - a couple of conference calls, and some research on a problem with a client's website.  So it wasn't a total loss.

I didn't have much for lunch or dinner.  I played LOTRO this afternoon evening - the 5th anniversary of the game started this week, and there's all kinds of activities in the game - fireworks contests, gift giving, horse races.  It goes on for the next couple weeks, so I'm going to be doing a lot of that - I have a lot of different characters I want to get some rewards for!

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and can catch up at work on the stuff I missed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment