Sunday, May 20, 2012

Workin on the Weekend

It spritzed all day today.  Occasionally actually raining.  The sun came out about 7 pm, but I couldn't see the eclipse anyway.

Was at work from 8-11 today.  Would have left sooner, but apparently there's a difference between 'true' and 'false' that's not documented somewhere, so we spent about an hour trying to bring the websites up when we should have had that done in 5 minutes.

After that, I went to a comic book convention.  I managed to pick up a couple issues I was missing, and looked around at a lot of stuff.  Lots of comic books from the golden and silver ages (not what I'm collecting), quite a few artists, and a few people in costume...some not in comic costumes, though.

After I got home, I did some laundry and played WoW.  That was my whole exciting day. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment