Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Good Friends

Work was half and half today.  Some productive things, some non productive things.  After work, though, I got to have dinner with a good old friend and her son.  Her sun was a bundle of energy sometimes, but it amazed me how proficient he was with his mom's iphone.  He could find videos and watch them all by himself.

We spent a couple of hours just chatting, covering all sorts of topics, catching up over the years we've not been in touch.  I had a really good time, making up for the so-so day at work.  When I got to mom and dad's, I had to log in and check on some things...I couldn't do everything I needed to, because of timing issues, which means I'll have to do them first thing in the morning.

Tried to play LOTRO for a little bit, but the bad guys got the best of me, so I decided just to log off and read for a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment