Sunday, July 1, 2012

So much for that

We ended up going out and about today, even with it being so hot.  We had to go to a couple of used book stores to pick up some more books in the series T is reading.  We also stopped by a garden store to pick up a dill plant, since her other one died.

Before we did that, I played DDO with my friend in the morning (actually updated my DDO blog), and updated my main page image for July. After dinner, I updated my food blog with our dinner the other night.

We had homemade burritos and spanish rice for dinner, watched a little bit of television (a new show called Chef Wanted) and I played a little LOTRO before going to bed.  I got a title for my guy that I've been fishing with, "Trout Master".  I caught 9 different trout over the last week or so.

Since it's supposed to be so hot all week, we will probably not do much for the 4th.  We may grill.  Maybe.  We may cook on the stovetop.  As long as the A/C keeps going, I'm voting for staying inside as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment