Friday, July 27, 2012

Opening Ceremonies

Work was ok - a couple of meetings in the morning where I actually got some useful information, then most of the afternoon was spent working on a test plan for another project that I volunteered to help write.

After work, I stopped by Krispy Kreme and picked up some donuts for breakfast - we don't have any at home, so I thought it would be a treat.  After that, I visited with one of my oldest friends, and half watched the Olympic opening Ceremonies.  Her daughter graduated this year...She was pregnant with her when I got married!  We had a lot to catch up on (actually she did most of the talking - she's had a more eventful life than I have).

Drove home (it's a looooong drive), read my emails, and decided to call it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment