Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mother Nature

It was foggy all day today.  Fog is probably my most favorite type of weather.  Reminds me of some of the happiest times of my life.  We don't get much fog up here in MN, so I enjoyed it while I could.  Several people said today was 'dreary', but it wasn't for me.

While at my desk today, I saw a cardinal on the the tree outside.  I sat and watched him for a few minutes.  The bright red was a definite contrast to the green of the pine tree and the grey of the fog (and the grey of the cubicle walls).  I wish I had a good camera - that would have been a great shot.

I get to start my day with a 2 hour meeting tomorrow.  That should be fun. Since the meeting starts when my shift starts, that means I have to go in early, to get logged in and so on.  Love those kinds of meetings....

No comments:

Post a Comment