Saturday, February 25, 2012

Random

Went to Outback for lunch with my friend.  We chatted for about an hour and a half.  It was good to catch up - we last met up almost 5 months ago.  After that, I ran to the store to get some test strips for my glucose monitor.  50 strips for 65 bucks.  That's crazy.  I've been checking twice a day, but at that price, I might switch to once a day, to stretch my funds.

After that I went and saw Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, not in 3D tho - I didn't want to spend the extra money.  I liked it.  It wasn't a sequel, just another story.

I got my dvd for Going Cardboard today.  I've been waiting for this for a while.  Written, directed and produced by a good friend of mine :)  I'll watch it tomorrow, after I call in to work in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment