Monday, February 6, 2012

Orbital Mechanics

Coming home from work today, I saw the full moon, and it got me wondering how the moon rotates so that it only shows one face to the earth.  My mind just can't grasp the rules behind the orbits that cause this.  I wonder if there's a visual aid that would help me!

Another long day of meeting, talking, and not accomplishing a whole heck of a lot.  I caught up my food blog from the weekend, at least.  We didn't go to the movies this weekend, and so I'm really, really hoping we can go this weekend.  We don't have any errands that I know of, so maybe we can go catch the movies I want to see - Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy and Star Wars 1 in 3D.  Seeing Star Wars will help me decide if I want to bother spending the extra money to see all the others when they come out, or if the 3D effect is just not worth it.  Some movies it works, some it doesn't.

We'll see (pun intended).

No comments:

Post a Comment