Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Working from home

Woke up sick to my stomach this morning, so I spent a half day just sitting around waiting for the nausea to go away.  After a while it did, so I went out and shoveled.  About 4 inches of heavy wet snow and slush.  I did get some use out of the wife's ipod shuffle tho :)

Got some work done, and may have fixed a problem that has been bugging me for a while with some automatic notifications.  In the background I watched part of the Star Trek marathon HBO had going.  They were showing Movies 1 through 6 today.

After that, I had a simple dinner (Hormel chili in a can), and played some more on the computer, while watching more of Star Trek.  Tomorrow I have meetings all morning, but a free afternoon to get some 'work' done.

No comments:

Post a Comment