Saturday, March 31, 2012

Back to normal

No lottery means back to a 'normal' life.  We went to the mall today, bought a couple of books and dvds, i bought tax software for this year's taxes.  She went the Avenue and bought some more clothes.

We came home and swung by the comic book store, this time with my list of back issues I'm missing.  We got quite a few, but I still need a lot.  There's a convention next month - I might go to that and see if I can pick up some more.

Watched "Restaraunt Stakeout" tonight.  It's kind of a combination of Restaurant Impossible" and "Hells Kitchen".  Not sure if we'll continue to like it.

Also fought with the DVD player again.  It's stopped playing blu-rays. again.  This time the reset, and unplugging trick didn't work.  It might be time for an unplanned replacement if it :(

Tomorrow, if it's nice out, I need to mow the back yard.  The sides and the front are still short, but the weather lately has made the grass in the backyard spring up like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment