Saturday, March 17, 2012

Shopping

Another record breaking high temp today.  We went to MoA in the afternoon.  After a while, the crowds just got to me, and we had to leave.  I guess my agoraphobia/demophobia/ochlophobia got the better of me.  We made it to Best Buy where we bought a few dvds, including the original mission impossible, season 1 and 2 on sale for 50% off.  The wife bought a new swimsuit at Lane Bryant, also on sale.  We visited a crepe place for lunch, both for lunch and then dessert.

When we got home we caught up on Hawaii 5-0, and watched a couple episodes of Prophets of Science Fiction - the episodes with Isaac Asimov and Jules Verne.  After that, I played LOTRO for a while, and watched Diners Drive Ins and Dives at the same time.

Tomorrow is laundry day.

No comments:

Post a Comment