Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunny but cold

"Slept in" till 830, so got a little rest.  The comic book store didn't open till noon, so I had time to read the news, surf the web a little bit, and just kinda goof off.

I picked up some more comics at the store, stopped by Barnes and Noble and picked up a couple new books and a couple of dvd sets.  I wanted to go to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch, but the one by the book store moved, and I don't know where.  I went to another one that I know where it is...clear across town, but I really wanted it :)  Got there...and there was no place to park.  I ended up going to Culvers and got a pork tenderloin sandwich. It was ok, but not what I wanted.  Maybe I'll visit BW3 sometime this week.

After lunch, I thought I'd visit the sister store of the comic shop, which meant coming all the way back across town.  I got there, and luckily found parking on the street (no parking lot anywhere nearby).  It's a dinky little store, with no back issues of anything, so I won't be using it to replace my lost issues.

Came home, played a few different games, and started to organize all the photos we've taken over the years with our digital cameras.  I have them saved on different drives in different folders, some not even named something that makes sense.  This'll be a looooong project, but when it's done, I'll know where everything is.

No comments:

Post a Comment