Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Another one of those days

After a frustrating day at work, I came home, had some dinner, tried to play LOTRO on the laptop, which just aggravated my shoulder.  We watched a couple of cooking shows, Lost Girl, Dark Matters.  I moved to the main computer to play LOTRO a bit more - the festival is much easier on that computer.

Tomorrow, we're going to see the new Batman movie after work, which means the wife has to take me to work in the morning.  It'll be an early day.  And a long one.  The movie is at 7, and it's 3 hours long.  Hopefully I won't fall asleep!

Friday, we're going to see Jeff Dunham.  That'll be another long day, although at least I won't have to get up quite so early.

I'm really hoping tomorrow will be a productive day at work.  I need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment