Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Finally

Got some commitment from others at work to get moving on this project I've been assigned to, that I spent part of a week in Denver talking about.  Now, I can start seeing some progress.  I hate projects like that, where I get thrown at something and get told 'do this', without help, without guidance, without support.  I was told today I'll get all that now.  Finally.

After work, we ran to the pharmacy to pick up some prescriptions and update our insurance information, since we finally got our insurance cards this week.  We had leftovers for dinner, watched a behind the scenes edition of Restaurant Impossible, and the premier of the Great Food Truck Race.  Sometimes on that show we have an early favorite we want to win, but not this time, at least not in the first show.

Tomorrow at work we have our team outing at the State Fair.  At least it's only half a day.  Sunday, the wife and I will take nearly a whole day, and after which I'm sure I'll be taking a painkiller!

No comments:

Post a Comment