Friday, August 24, 2012

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday was fair day for work - we had an activity in the morning, fair related, then we spent the afternoon at the fair.  I didn't eat much, and I didn't walk much either - kinda painful to do that.  I plan on renting a scooter when we go on Sunday - a half day (7-3) and I should survive the rounds a bit better!



Today I went to the orthopedic doctor, and he gave me a cortisone shot that should help.  I didn't stay long at work after that, as my leg hurt worse and worse.  I came home and put it up in the afternoon which helped.  The drawback to the shot is that it spiked my blood sugar really high.  He warned me it would do that, so now I'm just sitting here kind of bleh, with a headache.

We watched some tv this evening, catching up on a few shows, and I've been playing around in LOTRO in the summer festival - which mostly involves fishing and a lot of "You have acquired [Weeds]".


No comments:

Post a Comment