Monday, January 9, 2012

Back to Work

First day back. Only two people asked how my vacation was, so I guess I would have lost that bet.  Slightly under 2000 emails to read.  A lot were 'out of office' from the earlier holidays, so that made filtering a bit easy.  Left the office for the day with just under 600 left to act on (all read, though).

And *grumble* at people who schedule meetings at the start of my shift on my first day back.  If I hadn't gone in early, I wouldn't have known I had a meeting (actually, I ended up having 5, only two of which were scheduled prior to vacation).

And *shakefist* at the mouse in our house.  I need to find a better mousetrap and get rid of that little sucker before he/she/it brings more in.  I guess I'm stopping by Home Depot tomorrow after work, and see if they have mouse sized cattle prods or something. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment