Thursday, January 19, 2012

Brrrrr

It was -11 when I went to work today.  I think it made it up to 2.  It's 0 right now, as I right this.

Work today was another mess of meetings, but I managed to squeeze a couple of accomplishments in today (for someone else's project, go figure).  At least I feel like I got *something* done.

Another milestone today, as well.  20 years ago on this date, my wife and I had our first date.  Hard to imagine (also hard to remember back that far).  I know we went to see "Hook" in the theater, got there late, and had to sit in like row 3.  At the Continental in Denver, which back then had a mega ultra screen, before staduim seating was popular.   That was an accomplishment in and of itself :)

Today, we had dinner and watched Fringe on the DVR.  Interesting how time changes what's 'exciting'...although we'll probably go out to the movies this weekend, if it doesn't snow, and if it warms up to the double digits.

No comments:

Post a Comment