Monday, January 23, 2012

Snow and sundry

We got enough snow overnight and into the day for me to break out the snowblower.  There's a drawback to blowing snow when the wind is blowing 10-20 miles per hour...you end up literally looking like Frosty.  I was covered in blowback.   But, I got it done, with less pain than Friday.

I still hurt, but I'm mobile.  Functional, so I'm not complaining.  Unlike my oldest harddrive.  Got a warning from windows that it might fail.  There's not much on that hard drive, and I should eventually take it out, but I've been lazy.  I'm copying everything off of it to the network drive I bought at Christmas, so I'll have a copy handy of whatever's on it.  I need a week to dig through and delete, but I'm a digital packrat.  Guess that's better than a physical packrat, right?

We had chili for dinner tonight, and she made enough that we're going to be having chili for the rest of the week.  I have no idea why she does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment