Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunny Sunday

The sunshine helped my mood a little bit :)

I got the YardCam installed and working (after about a good hour of cursing the router, the modem, the firewall, the camera....)  It's slow as a dog because it's wireless, but at least we can watch the birds in the backyard :)

DVR is still acting up.  The power to the external hard drive (the one with all our programs on it) just drops.  That causes us to reboot the DVR, and lose whatever might have been recording at the time.  I hope it's just something simple I'm overlooking, but I could be very crabby if it keeps up.

Off tomorrow.  Going to do laundry and play on the computer, and watch some of our shows.  The more we can get off there, the better I'll feel.  Time to consider an upgrade, maybe, but not till after we get all the shows off.

Technology: with me, it's a love/hate relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment