Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Amazing

It's amazing what I can get done when I have a block of uninterrupted time.  I got about 3.5 hours of 'free' time today, and I wiped out almost 400 pending emails.  Yes, I was that far behind.  mostly filing or deleting, but still.

Stopped by the store after work, picked up some dinners and breakfasts.  Visited the Dr this morning (for insurance), and he gave the ok for me to try a new food plan.  we'll see if that helps with me being tired all the time and better control of my diabetes.  So I had grilled salmon for dinner.  A treat for me because the wife doesn't like it.

After dinner I played around on the web, browsed through Mom and Dad's pictures of their trip to Taos last month, played a little LOTRO and then headed to bed.

Tomorrow is another day of few meetings, so I might get some more work done, including emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment