Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Crisis day

So the first big part of my day was working through the crisis that I got the email for last night.  Then I got to take a quick class (I passed with an 81%), then I moved on to the next crisis that someone else was supposed to be working in the morning.  Of course, they waited till near the end of the day to actually start working on it.  After working on it for a while, I found out it wasn't a huge crisis, although I did leave instructions to call me tonight if it happens again.  So I might get a call at 3am.  I hope not.

We had turkey meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner.  The turkey was a tad dry, but pretty good.  Our first time for trying to make it.

After dinner, we watched Hawai'i 5-0 and Bones.  Then I came in to play LOTRO for a little bit before bed.  We'll see if I get any sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment