Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday

Ran my errands this morning - CVS for prescriptions, Best Buy for a DVD binder and Quantum of Solace for 10 bucks, convenience store for lottery ticket (100 million is nothing to sneeze at!).

After that, I played LOTRO for bit.  Later, I spent the afternoon and a good part of the evening reorganizing some of the DVDs, putting series and seasons together a little better.  With over 3000 DVDs, it's a massive job to reorganize.  In fact, later I had to run to Target to get two more binders, since I needed some more organizing to be done!

While I did all that I watched the really old TV movie TekWar - I liked it the first time it came out, but it's a little dated now.  Then I tuned in to Galaxy Quest and watched that all the way through.

I thought I'd play some more LOTRO, but not really enthused for it, so I'll probably just go flip tv channels and then head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment