Sunday, October 7, 2012

Technology...

...I have it, but I don't understand it.

After a night of being unplugged and turned off. the DVR worked this morning when we turned it on.  I don't get it.  I'm glad, though - we only missed a couple of cooking shows, and all of our other recorded shows were still there.

We still went out shopping today, though we didn't need to stop by Best Buy.  We hit Barnes and Noble, because I had a coupon.  Picked up Person of Interest on dvd :)  We swung by Walmart, picked up a few things, then came home.

We had a 'mocktatta' for dinner - a mock fritatta - the pasta from the other night, with some eggs and cheese.  It wasn't too bad!  During dinner we watched the season finale of Warehouse 13, CSI NY and Last Resort.

I played LOTRO for a while after dinner, catching up on a bunch of Good Eats episodes.  Tomorrow's my disaster exercise at work.  I hope it goes well.  I'm a bit nervous about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment