Monday, October 8, 2012

On Schedule

Today actually went according to schedule at work.  The exercise went well. I got some other work done.  I felt pretty good when I left for the day.

We had a small dinner - some chicken and sliced sweet potatoes.  T wasn't feeling well, so we didn't watch much tv.

I played LOTRO for a while, till the computer locked up, corrupted the antivirus again, so I had a fun time rebooting, uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling...got it back working again tho.

Just read an email from work.  1) why am I reading work emails this late at night?  2) why are they sending me emails this late at night telling me to drop everything and do this one task tomorrow?  I really need to look into this whole work/life balance thing.  It's really out of whack.

No comments:

Post a Comment