Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall

It's nearly October, but you wouldn't know it from the temperatures.  It was 80 today.  We took our fall colors drive today - we took highway 10 up to Little Falls, then highway 238 down to Albany, then interstate 94 back home.  Round trip, about 225 miles.  Thank goodness we have a hybrid - we got right at 50.0 miles per gallon for this trip.

We stopped at Perkins for a late lunch, and I think it made me sick.  I felt terrible for the last leg of the trip, so T had to drive us home, well to the grocery store at least.  We picked up a few things we needed, including a new pillow.  I really hope it does some good.

When we got home, we just kind of puttered around.  I played LOTRO for a little bit, but felt too bad to play it for long.  I sat on the couch and watched the end of Mr Holland's Opus, then Star Wars the Clone Wars.

I started feeling a little better, so I went back and played LOTRO for a little while longer before heading to bed.  Tomorrow is our first disaster response test, and I'm the host, so I have to be on my best behavior!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment