Friday, September 21, 2012

Hectic Day

Non-stop at work from 830 to 6.  They brought in lunch, so we could work straight through.  I can't complain, at least not overly much, as a lot of people worked on verifying this fix for an issue was working.

Needless to say, I was pretty drained by the time I got home.  We ordered pizza and wings for dinner.  I had the wings, since I had pizza for lunch.  We watched a couple episodes of Warehouse 13, a show called Buying and Selling, and a couple cooking shows.

After that I played LOTRO for a while, and watched two episodes of Battlestar Galactica as well.

Tomorrow is some DDO (I still have to blog last week's adventures), and maybe a quick shopping trip for some additional groceries (we're out of mayo of all things!).

No comments:

Post a Comment