Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday, finally.

Played DDO in the morning.  After that, we took a shopping trip to MoA.  I got the Fringe Season 4 dvd set, and priced a new phone.  Since it's going to be 200, I'm going to have to save up a little.

While there, we ate at Crave.  I had the Agave Caramel Chicken.  It was really good, but spicy.  Eventually, the people got to me, and we had to leave.  We stopped by Target to get groceries, and by that time my knee, back, and shoulder were all hurting me, so we came home, and I took a painkiller and sat in my semi-comfortable chair to play LOTRO. 

I semi-watched Restaurant Impossible and Property Brothers, and did a bunch of exploring in Moria, killing orcs and slimy worms, and all kinds of stuff, including one big scary, fire-breathing dragon-thing.  I also participated in a treasure hunt for a while, and found some treasure :)

Not sure what tomorrow will bring - hopefully it will be a quiet, relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment